Digital Media Solutions is looking for a Administrative Assistant to be the first point of contact for our Toronto office and provide administrative support. The Administrative Assistant will greet visitors by welcoming, and directing them appropriately; notify company personnel of arrival; maintain security and phone system.
- Assist in preparation of project plans and execute successful logistics for meetings, training’s, and small events, as well as contribute to larger organizational events
- Prepare expense reconciliation, and support travel logistics
- Create Microsoft Excel spreadsheets including pivot tables and graphs, PowerPoint presentations and Word documents requiring advanced capabilities
- Commitment to learning and applying new tools and systems to meet team and organizational goals
- Planning and coordinating office social events
- Ability to multi task including supporting, assisting or leading assignments and special projects while covering a wide range of coordination, communication and logistical support for C suite of executives
- Develop relationships with key contacts, both internal and external Assist with monthly billing and reconciliation
- Complete other duties, tasks and activities as they arise
- Three (3) plus years in an administrative support position
- BA/BS degree
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word and Power Point.
- Excellent organizational skills & constant attention to detail.
- Possess excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrates curiosity and drive to learn and contribute to the DMS mission to provide the highest quality, intent driven leads to our advertising clients.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise
- Ability to organize, multitask, prioritize and work under pressure
- Ability to handle confidential information
Candidates will be considered in totality of their skills and experience versus strict interpretation of “requirements.”
What we offer:
- Very competitive pay package based on experience
- Medical, dental and vision plans
- Domestic partner benefits
- 401(k) with match
- Flexible work schedules
- Frequent social and community events
- Annual retreat in Clearwater Beach, FL and events built around team building
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- excel: 2 years (Required)
- Administrative Assistant: 3 years (Preferred)
- Toronto, ON (Required)