- Long term opportunity with market leading Company
- Opportunity to drive improvement initiatives in a Production manufacturing environment
- Challenging and exciting position with attractive remuneration package
You will oversee and manage our Bulk Waste Production facility and provide leadership to employees to ensure the production and delivery of high quality Bulk Waste products and equipment.
Reporting to the General Manager Bulk Waste you will work with our Sales, Engineering and Electrical Teams, suppliers to ensure our products and equipment meets customer requirements and specifications as well as DIFOT targets.
We are looking for a driven individual who will who will identify, review, monitor and resolve issues occurring in the Production
environment and develop strong operational practices. You will be responsible for warehouse operations, fabrication, welding,
mechanical assembly, repair and modifications to Bulk Waste products and equipment.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Motivating and lead Production employees to ensure adherence to the Production Schedule and the on time delivery of Bulk Waste products and equipment.
- Pro-actively identifying and suggest and implement improvements to the delivery, performance and quality of our products and equipment
- Ensuring expectations in safety performance, production and product quality and customer service are exceeded
- Controlling and maintaining and manage inventory so that parts and equipment are readily available to meet the Production requirements
- Liaising with Sales Team to ensure Production Orders are followed through from sales order to installation and meet customer requirements and specifications
You will possess a professional and technical background within the industry; a passion for quality with the following:
- A Mechanical or Engineering trade background
- Significant experience working in a Production environment with demonstrated operational management experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to deal with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders
- Knowledge and understanding of the concepts and issues emerging from a Production environment.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment and work well under pressure to meet deadlines and priorities.
Bucher Municipal is one of the five core divisions of the global industrial group Bucher industries, and is today recognised as the leading provider of equipment to the Australian Waste Industry.
Bucher Municipal boasts an impressive product range including Side, Rear and Front loading refuse machines as well as Compact, and Truck Mounted Sweepers, Vacuum Tankers, Transportable and Static Compactors.
Every Bucher Municipal machine is application engineered manufactured in-house and supported by a passionate after sales support team that operates 24/7, 365 days a year.
How to apply
To apply, visit our Careers Website by clicking on the Apply Now button. We look forward to reviewing your application.
Working at Bucher Municipal
At Bucher Municipal we offer a challenging and dynamic work environment with opportunities for people to grow their careers. When you work with us you will help to shape the future of our Company
Bucher Municipal is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply