The Australian Technology Network (ATN) is pleased to announce a minimum of 10 scholarships for eligible applicants to undertake PhD research at one of the five ATN universities in Australia. These scholarships are available for the citizens of Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Colombia, Peru, Ecuador, Paraguay or Uruguay.
The purpose of this scholarship is to attract top students who demonstrate the potential to make exceptionally strong contributions to the student body, both in the classroom and in the extracurricular life of the campus.
The University of South Australia is one of Australia’s leading research and teaching institute. We strive for excellence through the creation, preservation, transfer and application of knowledge.
• Application Deadline: January 31, 2019
• Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue PhD research program.
• Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to all the subjects offered by the university
• Scholarship Award: The scholarship will be awarded to the students up to AUD 30,000.
• Number of Scholarships: Ten Scholarships are awarded.
• Nationality: The scholarships are available for the citizens of Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Colombia, Peru, Ecuador, Paraguay or Uruguay.
• Scholarship can be taken in Australia.
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
• Eligible Countries: The scholarships are available for the citizens of Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Colombia, Peru, Ecuador, Paraguay or Uruguay.
• Entrance Requirements: Applicant must meet the following criteria:
1. Be a citizen of one of the following countries: Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Colombia, Peru, Ecuador, Paraguay or Uruguay, and.
2. Meet Unisia’s standard PhD entry and admission requirements.
3. Applicants with the first degree from a recognized university and academically talented, disadvantaged based on the criteria of disability, socioeconomic status, and are not engaged at work at all or have been engaged at work but couldn’t able to cover their study expenses will be eligible for the scholarship.
4. Have financial difficulty to finance graduate university education and.
5. Have leadership/community giveback experience or potential.
How to Apply: Submit the application form online by 31, January 2019. To apply for a scholarship, including a completed scholarship application form together with your full application package during the application period.