As a growing organization, our company is currently looking to fill a Repair and Field Technician position. We are a locally-owned and family-operated janitorial supply store with offices in Edmonton and Calgary. We service business all across Alberta and Canada, and seek to provide the highest level of service possible to help our customers succeed.
Main roles and responsibilities:
- Completing repairs and maintenance on various cleaning equipment such as floor scrubbers, sweepers, vacuum cleaners, etc.
- Complete customer service calls and repairs as scheduled
- Prepare new equipment for installation and in-service
- Maintain customer records and profiles
- Prepare and complete customer work orders, warranty claims and parts orders
- Build and maintain our good relationship with our customers, sales staff and management
- High school diploma or higher;
- Previous experience in or knowledge of the janitorial field is an asset;
- Have previous experience in a technician position
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities;
- Strong work ethic, dependability and integrity;
- Exceptional interpersonal and multitasking skills;
- Must be comfortable manually lifting up to 50 lbs;
- Highly organized and detail-oriented;
- Basic computer skills (including Microsoft Office) are required;
- Previous experience with Intuit QuickBooks is an asset;
- Knowledge of the layout of the city and previous delivery experience would be an asset;
- Valid Alberta driver’s license with clean driving record is required.
Compensation: We offer competitive wages based on experience; to be determined
Job Type: Full-time