Middle East’s leading manufacturer, stockist, distributor and supplier of the complete range of quality Personal Protective Equipment.
- Coordinate the arrival of goods at FT warehouse
- Supervises the unloading and placement of inventory items & checks the incoming and outgoing shipment
- Receives and distributes inventory and coordinates supply from FT offices
- Manage Inventory between FT-Warehouses & for the client supplies
- Ensure that the proper amount of inventory is distributed at the right time
- Help with administrative tasks, identifying discrepancies, collect data using a system which allows them to track various aspects of inventory
- Inspecting the materials received and prepares the Goods Receive Note with the detail of quantity & quality of received material
- Track defective pieces of inventory, rates of return, rates of purchase, and rates of accuracy in order to maintain and improve quality
- Coordinate & update Marketing & Sales of all the FT-centers with the product arrival notification
- Coordinate with FT clients including intercompany sales for timely deliveries and planning
- Consolidating inventory of warehouses and generating report and sending report to sales team on daily basis
- Physical loading and offloading of goods
- Maintains warehouse area, keeping it clean and in order
- Preparing inventory reports and sending to all FTs.
- Ensures inventory is efficiently stored and displayed
- Maintaining the inventory of PPE stock by weekly physical counting of stocks to all branch and monthly inventory and reconciling of stocks
- Unloading the material to Warehouse and place it in proper places systematically
- Make the proper packing of material for dispatch to client
- Arrangement of loaded materials as per the Delivery Challan (DC) issued from office
- Ensures confidentiality of the documents
- Restriction of unauthorized access of outside parties
- Data entry and inventory checking
- Oversee receiving, distribution, warehousing and maintenance operations.
- Submission of transfer documents with BOE to gate 3 and record all the invoices no’s. that are submitted to customs
- Customs representative/PRO representation during customs inspection & other customs related task.
- Scanning and sending thru email the acknowledgement document once shipment is done
- Preparing export shipping documents.
- Proven work experience as a Stock Controller, Inventory Manager or similar role
- Good understanding of supply chain procedures
- Working knowledge of inventory management software (e.g. NetSuite or TradeGecko)
- Active participation in inventory audits
- Excellent organization skills
- Good communication and negotiation abilities
- 2-3 year experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent