We are currently seeking skilled Crew Members within our Asphalt / Seal Crews to join our team working on various projects. To be considered for this role you will possess a proactive and committed approach to safety, an ability to work in a team environment and demonstrate respect for others, and the drive and willingness to undertake ongoing training and development.
- Contribute to all crew tasks as necessary to deliver a quality product in a safe environment
- Safe and efficient use of Asphalt related mobile plant
- Maintaining company truck and plant equipment
- Participate in site safety and business improvement initiatives and,
- Comply with Boral OH&S policy and ensure our Safety and Environmental standards are met
What are we looking for?
- Experience in asphalt will be highly regarded, however full training will be provided
- A strong commitment to safety and the environment along with a superior customer focus
- A current HR drivers licence will be highly regarded
- An attitude and commitment that will fit a highly motivated team environment
- A proven ability to work within an Asphalt team environment and,
- Available to work from Monday to Sunday and nights when required
Why join the Boral Asphalt team?
- Opportunity to work in a busy, highly successful team with a long term career path
- Training with genuine career development opportunities
- Organisation that is dedicated to the health and safety of employees
Boral is an international building products and construction materials group with three strong divisions: the high-performing, well-positioned materials business of Boral Australia; the fast-growing, 50%-owned USG Boral interior linings joint venture in Asia, Australia and the Middle East; and Boral North America, a scaled and growing building products and fly ash business. With its headquarters in Sydney, Australia, Boral had approximately 16,500 full-time equivalent employees (including in JVs) working across over 700 operating sites in 17 countries as at 30 June 2017.
Boral values and is committed to creating a diverse working environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All suitable applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability or age.
Click to Apply or visit http://careers.boral.com.au