Pacificom Integration Ltd is a fast growing company and is looking to expand its Electrical Division. Pacificom’s Electrical Division focuses on commercial, institutional, and industrial electrical work such as lighting, lighting controls, power distribution, fire alarm, motor controls, and generators.
We are looking for passionate, focused, and driven individuals to help us manage our Electrical division projects. Your primary focus will be to take the role of a foreman on larger electrical projects, managing a crew, training younger apprentices, coordinating with other subtrades and building your leadership skillset.
- Lead role on “Electrical” projects, working with systems such as lighting, lighting control, power distribution, fire alarm, motor controls, generators, and related equipment
- Manage crew of 5-15 beneath you including dispatching
- Fexible to perform installations throughout Metro Vancouver
- Enter and track service calls and service work competently and completely on paper
- Work with tools, as required, as a journeyman on the project you are managing
Desired Skills & Experience
- Five years experience
- Must have Journeyman license / TQ
- Fluent in English
- Canadian citizen
- Strong desire to challenge oneself in learning about new systems and coming up with solutions to complex integration challenges
- Competitive Salary
- Vehicle/Gas expense coverage
- Bonus based on project performance
- Full benefits package
So, why should you want to join Pacificom for this position? We are fast growing, so there’s an excellent opportunity to be compensated well. Further, we focus on promoting and hiring within, and there is definitely an opportunity to move into full management positions. Thirdly, we are always on the cutting edge of technology and so you will be paid to research and learn. Lastly, we’re a small family-run business and we all work as a team to support each other.