At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way.
As a Compliance Analyst for Pitney Bowes, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We are actively looking for prospects who:
- Are passionate about client success.
- Enjoy collaborating with others.
- Strive to exceed expectations
- Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions
An experienced candidate who has knowledge of country import/export rules, dangerous goods requirements, HS classifications, CITES and more. You are a hard worker who will help the Global Restrictions team work to ensure compliance with international shipping of Ecommerce Parcels.
- Review items prior to export to ensure that import/export ratings are accurate, with respect to HS codes, ECCN codes and shipping eligibility
- Check and validate ecommerce orders, through various internal system tools and reports, to ensure parcels shipped internationally are compliant with import-export regulations
- Do multinational screening of products to ensure identification of restricted commodities (dangerous goods, ITAR controlled commodity, CITES, agriculture controlled commodity and more)
- Ensure accuracy of HS and ECCN codes
- Working knowledge of international trade and customs regulations including US export controls of the Department of Commerce, Bureau of Industry and Security, IATA dangerous goods and custom import regulations of at least one country (any country)
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Advanced computer skills, working in various system applications and MS Office Suite
- Daily creation, updating and management of Excel spreadsheets
- Training and experience in logistics, international trade rules, data base maintenance and customs compliance
- Professional designation or certification as customs specialist, logistics specialist, international trade and/or supply chain management