- Position now available for an experienced Industrial Electrician
- Join an exceptional team of Electricians and Engineers based in Narre Warren
- Friendly & driven workplace culture
Laser Electrical Hallam is a well established electrical company that has steadily grown and developed over the last 20 years.
Through a strong focus on company culture, we encourage our team members to be driven towards producing high quality work, to be career focused and to always be developing their specialised skill set.
What to expect in this role
As an Industrial Electrician with Laser Electrical Hallam, you will take on diverse challenges on various industrial work sites across Melbourne and Interstate. Whether it is a breakdown, shutdown or providing technical support, you will be supported by our inhouse Engineer’s and backed by an experienced team of Industrial Electricians.
You will be able to demonstrate
- Experience building control panels.
- Experience in fault finding with strong problem solving skills.
- Sound relay logic and ability to understand circuit diagrams.
- Experience in working with various makes of PLC’s including Mitsubishi, Omron, and Allen Bradley.
- Competency in programming and understanding variable speed drives AC and DC.
- Ability and willingness to be on call out roster.
- Enthusiasm to learn and develop in the role.
- Willingness to travel interstate infrequently as required.
- Well developed communication and organisation skills in order to work with customers, suppliers and machine operators.
- Ability to build positive relationships with all.
- A great team player who will add to our positive team environment.
- Victorian A Grade Electrical Licence.
- Drivers license.
In this role, you will receive a competitive salary package, and the opportunity to further your career within this growing company and gain experience in specialist fields.
- 38hr week with well above award pay and conditions.
- Company vehicle
- Mobile phone
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.