TRACE JV is a joint venture between Broadspectrum and Cegelec Oil & Gas and is an operations, maintenance and construction services organisation, operating globally in the resources, energy, industrial, infrastructure, rail, and property and defence sectors. This is a complex and evolving business offering the high profile projects, large-scale challenges and tailored support you need to achieve on the global stage.
Due to the recent award of an ongoing upstream oil and gas maintenance and modification project, TRACE JV is seeking an experienced & qualified General Service Operative for a fixed term position. The role will see you assisting with scheduled and un-scheduled maintenance activities across a variety of plant and equipment associated with a hydro carbon plant. This role will see you working a 5-5-7-4 roster and will see you living local to Darwin.
- Construction White Card
- High Risk LF, DG, CB, WP
- HR Truck Licence
- High Risk RB, RI, RA, CB or CV not essential but highly regarded
- First Aid Certificate
Skills & Experience
- Experience in a maintenance environment
- Knowledge of hydrocarbon production systems and associated hazards
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to follow process & procedures
- Demonstrated ability to work within a multidisciplinary team environment
- Excellent attitude towards health, safety & environment
If you enjoy a challenge and would like to be part of our dynamic, growing and exciting company, apply now.