Ahrens are a well-respected and rapidly growing business in the engineering & construction sectors. We specialise in fabrication and erection of structural steel & architectural metalwork for the construction industry.
Due to ongoing success and growth we are seeking a Site Boilermaker/ Rigger/Dogman to join our Site Erection Team in SA.
Key responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Install structural steel and general metalwork as per plan.
- Erection of structural steel and purlins
- Ability to read and interpret structural drawings
- Directing cranes & slinging loads
Skills & Experience required:
- Must be experienced in all areas of site work including reading drawings, set out, installation of structural steel and general metalwork.
- Rigger and Dogman ticket
- Stick welding to the highest standard is a must.
- Ability to multitask and solve complex problems under pressure.
- You will have a ‘can do’ positive attitude
- Trade Certificate of Proficiency or equivalent
- Self-motivated with the ability to work unsupervised and in a team
- Awareness and understanding of OHS policies & procedures
- Working at Heights & Confined Space (highly desirable)
Suitable applicants must present with a strong work ethic and a stable work history, be motivated to achieve a high standard of work and flexible to work overtime and away as required.
In return, we offer the opportunity to work for a leading national, construction company, with excellent working conditions and overtime where available.
Click the ‘APPLY FOR THIS JOB’ button to send us your application outlining qualifications and experience by. Enquiries can be directed to Natalie Morgan on (08) 8521 0084.