Make your mark on Australia’s leading electrical services company!
- Enjoy job security with the successful and growing Laser Group
- Attractive and rewarding negotiable salary
- Vehicle, phone, ipad included in package
- Great opportunities to utilize your leadership skills and progress your career
This is a great opportunity for an electrical trades person to join a highly motivated customer focused team in Carrum Downs. You will liaise with existing clients and deliver jobs within budget timeframes and materials.
You will have the opportunity to work within an existing team in the service and maintenance sectors. You will work towards client satisfaction whilst accurately and swiftly delivering service.
The successful applicant will be a person that possesses the following skills and attributes:
- Must have minimum 5 years commercial and/or industrial electrical experience.
- Has service and maintenance experience
- Has the ability to liaise with existing clients
- Able to proactively train and support electrical apprentices
- Excellent customer service skills
- Displays strong communication skills for liaising with customers to ensure smooth delivery
- Be willing to work overtime where required
- Be willing to work away from home for small periods where required
- Be passionate about our expanding Laser Group
- Be passionate about our core values of Honesty, Mateship, Going the extra Mile and Pride in your work.
- Must have current Police Checks and Working with Children Check or be prepared to get them.
Ideally, you will have experience in a similar role and hold the following:
- Trade certificate and relevant experience
- Current Manual Drivers Licence
- EWP essential
- Cablers licence an advantage but not essential
- OH&S Induction Training for the Construction Industry
Laser Group Australia is a proud family of quality-focused trade service professionals in the electrical and plumbing industry. Our multi award winning Laser Electrical and Plumbing Groups have experienced phenomenal growth over the last 10 years and we are delighted to be the leading network of electrical and plumbing contractors in Australia and New Zealand.
As an employee of the Laser Group, you will enjoy the many benefits that working for an industry leading and reputable organisation offers. We believe in developing our employees and enabling them to reach their full potential.
HOW TO APPLY…
Please provide a cover letter and resume telling us about your previous relevant experience and why you are interested in this role.Shortlisted applicants may be requested to submit a resume at a later date.
If you are a highly motivated and energetic individual with strong leadership skills, looking for a challenge and to make their mark on the growth of a successful award winning company, then we would like to hear from you.