Do you want to be a part of a World first project?
At Carbonart, our manufacturing team has produced the world’s first Carbon Fibre Dump Truck Trays. Due to success on the project, we are now looking to increase the workforce so we can improve our production times and hit our goals.
What YOU can find at Carbonart
Due to continued growth through 2019 and beyond, we are seeking applications for Workshop Trades Assistants & Fibreglass Technicians for our Carbon Fibre Manufacturing Facility in Bibra Lake.
Reporting to the Workshop Supervisor, your primary responsibility will be to ensure that the Carbonart Team is producing high quality composite materials, whilst at all times adhering to Safe Working Procedures and maintaining clear lines of communication with all personnel.
The Trades Assistants with experience in the Boat Building, Automotive & Metals industries are encouraged to apply.
What we expect from YOU
- Previous experience in a TA Role within a workshop environment
- High attention to detail
- Ability to maintain and foster a working environment which prompts safety in all that you do
What YOU will bring
- 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience with carbon materials and composites (desirable)
- High Risk Licenses or Tickets will be highly regarded
- Skills in the areas of grinding & welding, with the ability to use Hand Tools safely and efficiently
- Experience/ Understanding of Take 5’s and safety procedures at work
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to pass required pre-employment medical and DAS tests
What MRL offers YOU
One Team – Work in a supportive, diverse team environment, with a full time opportunity within an innovative and growing team environment
High Performing – A workplace that lives and breathes a strong safety culture backed by clear values
Entrepreneurial – Potential to change the future of mining with Carbon Fibre Innovations