About the role
We are currently seeking expressions of interests from suitably qualified and experienced NBN Civil Construction Labourers and Machine Operators to join our expanding NBN Team to work on upcoming projects in Western Australia.
If you are a team player who is willing to go that extra mile to exceed customer expectations, while striving to be the best you can be, then an excellent career opportunity is available.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Installation of pit and pipe infrastructure
- Reinstatement of concrete and paved surfaces
- Locate and repair conduit blockages using dig down or water jetting techniques
- Locate underground services using locating equipment
- Manual hand digging around underground services
Skills and Experience
- Experience working in a similar position on the NBN/Telecommunications network is a requirement
- The ability to read and understand plans and design documentation
- Current Australian Drivers Licence is essential
- Pit and Pipe Accreditation is advantageous
- Traffic Management is desirable
- Excavator Operator Ticket is preferred
- NBN Accreditations is preferred
- ILPUS ticket is preferred
- Quick Cut ticket desired
- MR/HR Truck Licence is preferred
How to apply
To apply for this position please visit our website at www.datatel.com.au and select “Join the team”, or click on the ‘Apply’ link below and attach a current resume.
Only applicants with Work Rights in Australia will be considered.
Datatel Electrical and Communications
3/231 Balcatta Road, Balcatta, Perth
Western Australia 6021
Ph: 1300 328 283