Evolution Mining is a leading, growth focused Australian gold company. We own and operate a portfolio of gold mines across Australia. At Evolution our best discoveries are found every day through the innovation displayed by our people, our great teams, our 100% focus on getting our people home safely and our commitment to building an exceptional company. And we want you to help us discover more!
- Permanent; full time position
- 7:7 lifestyle roster
- Residential role based in Kalgoorlie
- Quarterly production bonus scheme
Mungari Operations includes the Frog’s Legs underground mine, White Foil open pit mine and the Mungari processing plant. The sites are located approximately 25kms west of Kalgoorlie where the majority of employees are residential.
This is an opportunity for a motivated and dedicated Electrician to join our Underground Maintenance Team. Your key role will be to undertake scheduled maintenance, repairs and Electrical installations.
Responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining underground mobile equipment
- Maintaining existing and installing new electrical infrastructure, both underground and on the surface
- Ensuring compliance to relevant standards and regulations
- Complete assigned work and associated paperwork
- Ensure compliance with environmental procedures and standards
- Contribute to continuous improvement by constantly looking for opportunities to improve work safety, practices and procedures
- Ensure good clear communication lines within team and with other sections/departments
- Commit to maintaining health, safety and security standards and principles, both within own workplace and through the identification of potential risks throughout Evolution
Are you the one?
- Unrestricted “A” Grade Western Australian Electrical Workers Licence
- Demonstrated experience working in an underground mine
- Must have the ability to work autonomously
- Underground remote control systems experience is desirable
- Flexible to perform a wide range of tasks within the maintenance team
- Robust diagnostic and fault finding skills
- Current “C” Class manual drivers licence
- Senior First Aid certificate
- HV switching Ticket is desirable although not essential
At Evolution Mining we strive to continue to deliver high standards of work through our core values – Safety, Excellence, Accountability and Respect.
Click the Apply Here button, or to discover more about us and how you can be part of the Evolution story, go to www.evolutionmining.com.au/discover